Life and information moves faster than ever in today’s always-on world. To take advantage of this speed, many B2B companies have launched content marketing programs designed to engage their prospects and customers. These companies are regularly pushing out high value content through blogs, emails and social media. Those doing the job right, are sharing information about how to apply their product, supplying educational information, or helping customers evaluate alternatives.
Tag: B2B Marketing ROI
- Remember to Include Your Sales Channel in Your Social Media Communications
- Voice of the Customer – More Important Than Ever for B2B Marketers to Attract New Customers
- The 3 Keys to Launching Lead Programs Faster and Less Expensively
- When Blogging – Don’t Forget “About Us”
- Quality of the Content is the Secret to What Makes Content Marketing Work. So Choose Your Content Production Model Carefully
audience acquisition audience engagement b2b buy cycle b2b content B2B Marketing blogging blogging tips blog writing tips business to business marketing buy cycle buying cycle content marketing high-value content lead generation marketing ROI marketing strategy marketing through blogs mass marketing maximized marketing performance media and marketing microblogging mobile marketing moving prospects to sales new marketing agencies next generation marketing ongoing content creation online marketing photographs in marketing podcast post industrial marketing prospect engagement qualified prospects real-time marketing business to business marketing sales and marketing collaboration sales and marketing communications sales feedback sales funnel save the earth seo seo best practices social media social media strategy trusted content virtual events white papers