Life and information moves faster than ever in today’s always-on world. To take advantage of this speed, many B2B companies have launched content marketing programs designed to engage their prospects and customers. These companies are regularly pushing out high value content through blogs, emails and social media. Those doing the job right, are sharing information about how to apply their product, supplying educational information, or helping customers evaluate alternatives.
Tag: b2b buy cycle
Access to everyone all the time has posed a critical problem for marketers that are grasping to reach anyone that might be buying in this economy. With social media and online communities, in addition to traditional media from billboards to TV, it is often overwhelming for marketers‘ budgets and time. The strategy quickly leads to… Read more »
- Remember to Include Your Sales Channel in Your Social Media Communications
- Voice of the Customer – More Important Than Ever for B2B Marketers to Attract New Customers
- The 3 Keys to Launching Lead Programs Faster and Less Expensively
- When Blogging – Don’t Forget “About Us”
- Quality of the Content is the Secret to What Makes Content Marketing Work. So Choose Your Content Production Model Carefully